Variety Unit - Cactus


Series : Variety Unit
parts : 30
paper size : 7.5cm
joined with : modular

This work is one of variety unit series created in 2007. The work I made before was added arrangement in the flaps.
gallery - cactus


A baby in the photo of bottom is a baby of my younger sister.
He's sleeping well and is cute!


バラエティユニット - サボテン

シリーズ : バラエティユニットシリーズ
パーツ : 30
紙のサイズ : 7.5cm
ジョイントマテリアル : なし

2007年に創作したバラエティユニットのサボテンです。 以前作った作品にはフラップにアレンジが入っています。ちょびっとの違いでずいぶん違うもんだなぁ。
フラップにアレンジの入ったサボテン / ギャラリー

Comments

Isa said…
Querida!!!

Maravilhoso!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Parabéns!!!

Beijos no coração
♥


Honey!

Wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!

Kiss in the heart
♥
Mio Tsugawa said…
Hi, Isa.
Thank you veeeeeeeeeeery much!!!

Kisses!!
Regina said…
Puupuu,
Beautiful kusudama. I love your foldings.
Merry Xtmas,
Love
Jaqueline said…
florrr parabenssssssss!!
baby é sempre uma benção <3
esse baby é muitoooooo lindooo !!! vontade de morder =P
>.<*
jaque
http://amordobrado.blogspot.com/
Mio Tsugawa said…
>Regina Schultz

Hi, Regina.
Thank you for the message.
Merry Xmas to you, too!

Hugs

>jqueline

I can understand Japanese, and English (a little bit).
And am sorry, I couldn't read what you said, completely.
But, thank you very much!
is very beautiful!!!!
I like yours colors...

and a happy new year!!!!

✰✰✰✰
Mio Tsugawa said…
>Aline Gomes Ribeiro

Thank you very much!
wish you a happy new year!!