Hydrangea "Mihara-yae"

+1/4unit series

parts : base
triangle : 20/7.5cm
square : 30/7.5cm
pentagon : 60(5*12)/7.5cm

parts : flower
calyx : 30/7.5cm
flower : 30/3.75cm

joined with glue

note : This work was created for the monthly, and I took it to my origami classroom, but nobody tried to make it. OMG!!

The work is assembled with a lot of parts, so it may have seemed to be slightly difficult to make the work.

These two works are a little different from Mihara-yae.
The base is folded with a flower. And the form of the calyx is simple, so way of folding is easy. All my classmate tried work of this type.

The bottom photograph is the work which was exchanged the base of this type with.
All works use the +1/4 unit for the base, but the base of +1/2 root of 2 unit is used for only it.



三原八重(あじさい)
+1/4ユニットシリーズ

パーツ
土台:三角形 20、四角形 30、五角形 60(5×12)
花 :ガク 30、花 30
紙の大きさ、花 3.75cm、それ以外は全部 7.5cm


三原八重は八重咲きのアジサイです。

いつもの+1/4ユニットシリーズは、花そのものを土台に組み込む方法で全体を組みますが、この作品は四角い土台に花(ガク+花)が組まれています。
接着剤が必要なのは、土台を作るときだけで、花(ガク+花)を土台に取り付けるときや、花をガクに埋め込む時は接着剤を用いません。


下の写真もアジサイですが、四角の土台を初めから花と一緒に折り込みます。土台は+1/4ユニットを使います。一番下の写真は土台を折り込まずに、+1/2るーと2ゆにっとを使った作品です。

Comments

みるこ said…
紫陽花、良いですね~!
三原八重、という品種は見た事が無いのですが、紫陽花って凄い種類ありますよね。

紫陽花独特の素朴な雰囲気が凄くよく出ていて、可愛いです♪
Kelvin Yamaguti said…
Hi Mio!
Your kusudama is so beautiful!!!
Congratulations!
Mio, I discovered how to fold the models Cipher and Illusion!
Many people asked for me to teach but I refused. I hope you like my folds!!!
Pass on my blog!
You are my idol!!!
Thank you!
Kisses
PS: Sorry if my english is bad!
Mio Tsugawa said…
>みるこさん

どうもありがと!!!
そうそう。アジサイってすんごい種類があるみたいです。

素朴な雰囲気!!
うふふふ。うれしいなぁ。

>Kelvin Yamaguti

Hi, Kelvin.
And I saw your blog, the Cipher and the Illusion are sooooooo nice!!
I love those!
You'd made an effort and a lot of studies about these models, hadn't you?
Thank you for your nice works.

Kisses!!
P.S. Your English is good!!!
まぁどん said…
かわいい♪
さぁっ!次は折り図や~っ♪
Maira Ferreira said…
あなたのくすだまはきれいです。
おめてとう
Mio Tsugawa said…
>まぁどん

げげげげっ!!!!!


>Maira Ferreira

どうも、ありがとうごうざいます!!
Your blog is awesome and you too are awesome! Just felt the need to say that (hehe) Plus your work is simply great! I don't want to boast on and on you really did a good job formatting this blog!
Isa said…
Oi querida!

Como vai você?
Em setembro teremos aqui o primeiro encontro nacional de origami. Serão
dois dias de muitas dobras, conversas e sorrisos!
Haverão várias oficinas, e eu vou ensinar uns kusudamas. Quero muito
ensinar o Meteoroid, posso? Posso distribuir para os participantes cópia do diagrama? Ainda que esteja publicado no seu site, optei por lhe
perguntar!

Beijo no coração!
Isa


Hi dear!

How are you?
In September we have here the first national meeting of origami. Will
two days of many folds, conversations and smiles!
There will be several workshops, and I will teach us kusudamas. I very
teach the meteoroid, can I? Can I distribute to the participants a copy of the diagram? Although it is published on your site, I chose him
ask!

Kiss in the heart!
Isa