Wu Shang ver. 4petals

paper size : 7.1cm
parts : 24
joined with glue

This work is a arrangement work of  Wushang. This kind of works have a lot of arrangement like a series the works of Tem Tem Temari or works of bloom ver.4petals.

I enjoy changing the shape just by adding curls or opening petals.
To find arrangement works is one of fun.



These works are being in a same process of opening and curling petals. You can see its process in photos of bottom.



ウーシャン ver.4petals

パーツ24、紙のサイズ 7.1cm
ジョイント材:接着剤

ウーシャンの4枚花びらバージョンです。ウーシャンは仕上がりが大きな作品なので、ちょいといじって畳み込んでみました。かなーり、こまくなって(←鳥取弁。小さくなって)手乗りサイズ。かわいい。

この作品のアレンジは てんてんてまり や ブルーム と同じように、死ぬほどあります。

Comments

Isa said…
Oi!!

Muito maravilhoso!!!!!!!!! Amei todas as variações!!!

Beijos!
Catarina Ramos said…
And this is why I admire you!!

I liked the name. I google it and now i know that it is s name given to spice!
Wonderful! I love origami and spices, so it's perfect.

Oh and i made an Arabesque but I added some flowers. Hope you don't mind...

P.s.: Isa says that "it's wonderful!!!!!! I've loved all of the variations!!! Kisses!"

hihi

Bye-bye Mio!
Catarina Ramos said…
Correction: I googled...

...it is the name givento to



See if you like the Arabesque, please: http://catarinasart.blogspot.com/2009/02/d-maria-de-lurdes-e-familia.html
Anonymous said…
おぉ~いっぱいアレンジがきくのね・・・
がんばらなきゃ・・・・
Mio Tsugawa said…
>Isa Klein
Thank you very very much!
Hugs

>Catarina Ramos

I'm very glad to hear your message.
Yes, it's spice name!
But, this name was named by junkichi who commented to this article at the bottom of your comment.
Also, I think it's good name very much!!!
That's why I chose this name.

Your work of arabesque is very very nice!!
It's a very splendid idea to decorate the work with flowers.
I like very much!!

Thank you for your translation.
It helps my understanding very much.

>junちん

そう。まだまだたくさんできるよ!!
上のコメントで、Catarinaさんが、
とってもいい名前だぁーって言ってるよ。